Every year I like to celebrate Earth Day with a sale in my order accutane over the counter! I love recycling stuff into new stuff and it just seems like Earth Day is the perfect holiday for me to celebrate.
This year the special will be 22% off your online order accutane online forum order when you use the coupon code EARTHDAY22 at checkout. It is a great time to order a special Mother’s Day gift or plan ahead for end of the school year teacher gifts!
Speaking of my love for recycling things (and disassembling and reassembling) I am collecting makeup compacts… eyeshadow, blush etc for use in a new style of necklace I have been making, soooo if you have any to offer up please drop me a line at order accutane online uk.
Since many of you know that my favorite number is ELEVEN here are 11 fun facts about Earth Day that I found here order accutane online canada
- The first Earth Day was celebrated on April 22, 1970.
- Earth Day originated in the US but became recognized worldwide by 1990.
- On Earth Day 2009, Disney released a documentary film called Earth that followed the migration paths of four animal families.
- On the very first Earth Day, 20 million people gathered in the streets of America to protest the industrial revolution.
An environmental movement was born as a result.
- Every year on April 22, men, women, and children collect garbage, plant trees, clean up coral reefs, show movies,
sign petitions, and plan for a better future for our planet.
- Gaylord Nelson founded Earth Day while he was working as a US senator.
- Earth Day was renamed officially by the UN in 2009 as International Mother Earth Day.
- Some schools and communities celebrate Earth Day for a whole week to expand the time
frame that people focus on the earth and how they can preserve it.
- On Earth Day 2012, more than 100,000 people rode bikes in China to reduce CO2 emissions and save fuel.
- In an Earth Day celebration in 2011, 28 million trees were planted in Afghanistan by the Earth Day Network.
- In Panama, 100 endangered species of orchids were planted and maintained to prevent their extinction in honor of Earth Day.